Collection of personal data
- Examples of Personal Data collected: Web browser version, IP address, time zone, cookie information, which websites or products you view, search terms and how you interact with the site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the site accurately for you and to perform site usage analytics to improve our site.
- Collection source: Collected automatically when you access our website by using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags or pixels [ADD OR REMOVE OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES USED].
- Disclosure for Business Purposes:Shared with our processor Shopify [ADD OTHER VENDORS YOU SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH] i>.
- Examples of Personal Data collected: Name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers) [INSERT ANY OTHER ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS] ), email address and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: To provide you with products or services, to perform our contract, to process your payment information, to arrange shipping and to provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations to communicate with you, to screen our orders for potential risk or fraud and when you wait in line with the preferences you have shared with us to provide you with information or advertising related to our products or services.
- Collection source: Picked up by you.
- Disclosure for Business Purposes: Shared with our processor Shopify [ADD OTHER VENDORS YOU SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH. E.G. SALES CHANNELS, PAYMENT GATEWAYS, SHIPPING AND FULFILLMENT APPS].
Customer Support Information
- Examples of Personal Information Collected: [CHANGES TO ABOVE INFORMATION OR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AS REQUIRED]
- Purpose of collection: To provide customer support.
- Collection source: Picked up by you.
- Disclosure for Business Purposes: [ADD ANY SUPPLIERS USED FOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT]
[INSERT ANY OTHER INFORMATION YOU COLLECT: OFFLINE DATA, PURCHASED MARKETING DATA/LISTS]
[INSERT THE FOLLOWING SECTION IF AGE RESTRICTION IS REQUIRED]
The website is not intended for persons under the age of [INSERT AGE]. We do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children. If you are a parent or legal guardian and believe that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We share your personal information with service providers to help us provide our services and perform our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can learn more about how Shopify uses your personal information here: https ://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- [INSERT INFORMATION ABOUT OTHER SERVICE PROVIDERS]
[INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING SECTION IF USING REMARKETING OR TARGETED ADVERTISING]
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications that we think may be of interest to you. For example:
- [INSERT IF APPLICABLE] We use Google Analytics to understand how our customers use the site. Learn more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de. You can also opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- [INSERT OTHER ADVERTISING SERVICES USED]
For more information on how targeted advertising works, visit the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) education page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work. p>
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
[INSERT LINKS TO HANDLING THE SERVICES USED. COMMON LINKS INCLUDED:
- FACEBOOK - https: //www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https:/ /www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING- https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads]
You can also opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance opt-out portal: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Use of personal data
We use your personal information to provide you with our services, which include: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfilling your order, and to keep you informed of new products, services and offers.
[INSERT THE FOLLOWING SECTION IF YOUR BUSINESS IS IN EUROPE OR YOU HAVE CUSTOMERS IN EUROPE]
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal data based on the following legal bases:
[INSERT EVERYTHING THAT APPLIES TO YOUR BUSINESS]
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To carry out a task of public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
If you place an order through the Website, we will retain your personal information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase that information. For more information on your right to erasure, please see the "Your Rights" section below.
Automatic decision making
If you are an EEA resident, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (including profiling) where that decision produces legal effects concerning you or otherwise significantly affects you.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.