Our Kürschner Oud Strings have been exported to almost all Arab countries for decades. This set of strings was specially arranged for the tuning c’-c’-g-g-d-d-A-A-G-G-C. These Oud have a clear, brilliant tone and are very stable in terms of tuning. Each choir (double string) is packed in a glassine string bag.
The beginnings of Kürschner go back to the year 1840. The world-famous strings have been manufactured in the center of the Franconian string and plucked instrument manufacture, in Bubenreuth near Erlangen, since 1953. Oud 4/4 f'f / F-fafa / Fa sound and easy playability.
- Fluorocarbon (PVF) for the
- Treble strings 1 and 2 or 2 and 3
- Nylon (NR) for certain
- Tuning as treble string 1
- Nylon core with silver-plated copper
- wound (VNG) as bass strings
- 4, 5, 6 (and 7). For a brilliant one
- Marke: Kürschner
- Instrument: Oud
- Herstellungsland und -region: Deutschland
- Lieferumfang: 4x Saiten