Oud 3/4 Top for musicians, size 1,35m- 1,65 m (+-5cm)
- The wood we use comes from the mountains and fruit trees.
- All woods are to be highlighted for their sound quality and the beauty of natural colors
- Options for the accessories
- Standard strings Basic, for those who use the oud less often. If you want to use the oud a lot, play a lot, and want more sound quality, you can use the
- Select deluxe version with premium strings, voucher worth 30 € in the shopping cart.
- Both with a very well padded bag
- for the string tuning options
- Strings strung with c´c´-C / do-Do tuning, which are most commonly used, especially in the Middle East and North Africa
- on request matching strings ´f´f-F /fa.Fa also in the Middle East and North Africa mostly used when paying in the message field.
- or ´d´d-D / re-Re, in Turkey and North Africa when paying, write in the message field.
- The last lower strings can be one tone higher or one lower
- For the treble ´f / fa strings you need the right string
the strings no. abbreviation 0 1 2 3 4 5 6
- c´c´-C (**c´c´-gg-dd-AA-FF-C ) ***** dodo-Do (2xdo,2xsol.2xre,2xLa,2xFa,1xDo )
- f´f´-F (f´f´-c´c´-gg-dd-AA-F) ***** fafa-Fa (2xfa,2xdo,2xsol.2xre,2xLa,1xF)
- d´d´-D (**d´d´-aa-ee-HH-FF#-D ) *** rere-Re ( 2xre-2xla-2xmi-2xSi-2xFa#-1xRe)